Expert Info

Posted by
on 8 Jun 2020

Dear Members,

I live and work in Miami and would like to bring my niece to study in high school in the area where I live. It seems she would need an F1 visa and I wonder if there is any agency that could help me with all the legal aspects.




Anonymous (not verified) on 9 Jun 2020 - 08:22

Hi Adri,

You've probably done much research into the visas for the US, and actually processing it can be confusing. You can find a relocation company to help and I advise you to contact your nearest embassy for the most updated info.

Have you looked for local relocation companies in your area? Expat Arrivals lists some major relocation firms that help with a whole range of relocation needs including immigration and visa processing – check our a list for Relocation Companies in Miami here.

Have you already got a school in mind for your niece? Expat Arrivals guide to your city includes some useful tips on Education and Schools in Miami that could be helpful to you.

All the best.


Expat Health Insurance

Cigna Health Insurance

Cigna Global Health Insurance.

Moving your family abroad can be intimidating, but learning about medical options such as family health insurance early on can help you settle successfully.

  • Comprehensive Family coverage, wherever you go
  • Paediatric coverage for well-child visits & immunizations
  • Access to dental and orthodontic care
  • 24/7 multilingual Customer Service

Get a quote from Cigna Global (10% off family health plans in June)

Moving Internationally?

Sirelo logo

International Movers. Get Quotes. Compare Prices.

Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.

Get your free no-obligation quotes from select removal companies now!