Expert Info

Posted by mohammedhafeez
on 3 Aug 2020

I am based in Riyadh and I had visited Jeddah last year to spend holidays and I got in an accident. The person hit me from behind and I call muroor both the parties visited sharifyah murror office agree and settle the case. But the other party won't agree to close and put me on hold not to travel outside KSA.

I am looking for a local professional person to assist me to contact the other party and convince them to close the case.


Anonymous (not verified) on 13 Aug 2020 - 07:46

Hi there, I'm sorry to read about this problem. Have you been able to find a local professional to help settle the case regarding the accident? Although Expat Arrivals cannot offer legal advice, what I can suggest is exploring Relocation Companies in Saudi Arabia; they specialise in all things relocation. Expats who go through relocation companies can find legal support and immigration help. It is possible from there you could get in touch with a lawyer regarding your case in Jeddah.

Kind regards,

Expat Health Insurance

Cigna Health Insurance -

Cigna Global

If you’re thinking about taking out private health insurance, our trusted partner Cigna Global is very aware of all the difficulties that expats can face when it comes to healthcare in a new location, so they have created a range of international health insurance plans specifically designed for expats, which you can tailor exactly to the needs and ensure access to quality care for you and your family.

Get a quote from Cigna Global

Moving Companies

Sirelo logo

Moving Internationally?

Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.

Get your free no-obligation quotes now!