Expert Info

Posted by carlhallam89
on 4 Jun 2016
Hi We are thinking about moving to Gib with a job opportunity however we have 2 children ages 4 and 9 The plan was to live in spain close to the border and walk into Gib however I have heard that we would have to pay for schools. 2 questions 1) what state schools would you recommend in Gib 2) does anyone know what kind of costs we should be expecting? Thank you so much in advance
Anonymous (not verified) on 6 Jun 2016 - 13:05
Hi Carl,

Perhaps you should consider sending your children to school in Spain, if that's where you would prefer to live? 

Have a look at our guide on education and schools in Spain, or maybe read about accommodation in Gibraltar and see if you would consider living there.


Expat Health Insurance

Cigna Health Insurance -

Cigna Global Health Insurance.

Medical insurance specifically designed for expats. With Cigna, you won't have to rely on foreign public health care systems, which may not meet your needs. Cigna allows you to speak to a doctor on demand, for consultations or instant advice, wherever you are in the world. They also offer full cancer care across all levels of cover, and settle the cost of treatments directly with the provider.

Get a quote from Cigna Global

Moving Internationally?

Sirelo logo

International Movers. Get Quotes. Compare Prices.

Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.

Get your free no-obligation quotes from select removal companies now!