Expert Info

Posted by Mikhail08
on 17 Mar 2023


I'm planning to relocate to Poland from Lithuania. I received LT BlueCard 1 year ago and it is valid for 2 year more. As I learned from it is allowed to change EU country after 12 months of working in a 1st country. If I understand correctly, if I have job offer from PL company, I can immediately move to Poland, start working and apply for PL BlueCard. Am I right? Do I need to apply for PBH visa in this case?

Thank you in advance!

Expat Health Insurance

Cigna Health Insurance -

Cigna Global Health Insurance

With Cigna, you won't have to rely on foreign public health care systems, which may not meet your needs. Cigna allows you to speak to a doctor on demand, for consultations or instant advice, wherever you are in the world. They also offer full cancer care across all levels of cover, and settle the cost of treatments directly with the provider. Cigna is currently offering a 10% discount for seniors (over 60) on their Silver package.

Get a quote from Cigna Global

Moving Companies

Sirelo logo

Moving Internationally?

Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.

Get your free no-obligation quotes from select removal companies now!