The ultimate tool for expats and business travellers to Spain.
The Expat Arrivals Spain PDF Guide provides you with all the relocation information you need in an easy and convenient format. This fantastic new tool is filled with up-to-date, accurate and relevant content crucial to your move overseas and is based on the real advice of real expats living and working in Spain.
It’s convenient, comprehensive, to the point and free!
If you are a relocation professional, contact us to inquire about corporate subscriptions for multiple city guides.
- A crash course in what to expect from Spanish culture
- The lowdown on expat housing, buying vs. renting, and associated costs
- A quick look at banking, money and taxes in Spain
- An in-depth look at work permits and required documentation
- Insight into the business climate, business culture and tips for doing business in Spain
- Introduction to education and schools in Spain
- An overview of the excellent Spanish healthcare system
Expat Health Insurance
Cigna Global Health Insurance.
Medical insurance specifically designed for expats. With Cigna, you won't have to rely on foreign public health care systems, which may not meet your needs. Cigna allows you to speak to a doctor on demand, for consultations or instant advice, wherever you are in the world. They also offer full cancer care across all levels of cover, and settle the cost of treatments directly with the provider.
International Movers. Get Quotes. Compare Prices.
Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.