Expert Info

Posted by nixon
on 26 Sep 2016
sir i would like to take work visa for one year .Because i wish to work in with my wife in jeddah.Can you give some instruction for me to the procedure for achieving this work visa and also the benefits please. Can you reply me as earliest as possible. with regards nixon
Meagan on 26 Sep 2016 - 08:42
Hi Nixon,

In order to obtain a work visa, you will first need to secure a job. The reason for this is that the visa application is based on a specific job and the employer acts as the worker's sponsor. The employer will usually handle the application, but you will need to submit certain documents and go for a medical test. Click here for some more details on the process. Once you have your work visa, you will also need to apply for a residence permit.

For tips on how to find a job, please see this page.

Best of luck.

nurex on 1 Oct 2016 - 11:58
Meagan nice post, i wish i can get too

Expat Health Insurance

Cigna Health Insurance -

Cigna Global

If you’re thinking about taking out private health insurance, our trusted partner Cigna Global is very aware of all the difficulties that expats can face when it comes to healthcare in a new location, so they have created a range of international health insurance plans specifically designed for expats, which you can tailor exactly to the needs and ensure access to quality care for you and your family.

Get a quote from Cigna Global

Moving Companies

Sirelo logo

Moving Internationally?

Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.

Get your free no-obligation quotes now!